COMPLIANCE WITH EU REGULATIONS
- Spanish Register of pesticides used in Public Health, Livestock, and Hospitals before the Ministry of Health, Ministry of Agriculture, and Spanish Drugs Agency (AEPMPS), respectively.
- Consultancy and Processing at the ECHA of the various kinds of Authorizations for Biocidal Products pursuant to European BPR (through IUCLID, R4BP, SPC, etc.).
- ECHA procedures for the export of hazardous products subject to PIC Regulations to non-EU countries (through ePIC).
- Drawing up the Safety Assessment and the PIF, as well as the reporting of Cosmetic Products to the CPNP portal.
- Consultancy and Processing for the grant of the EU Ecolabel for products for domestic and/or professional use in the Detergents and Cosmetics sectors.